A QUICK UPDATE After "SNOWMAGEDDON"

I am just beginning to get back in the swing of things after "snowmageddon". I could not access the internet for more than a week due to the high level of snow in DC. The libraries were closed and I couldn't log on. I will blog about the horrific problems that the homeless community had to deal with (probably within the next 3 days). However, I WILL say that many of the homeless only got one meal a day during "snowmageddon". I will let DC Gov's Dept. of Human Services know about this and other problems that occurred during this time. I apologize for being cut off from the world and not keeping you updated, as I am aware that many concerned citizens want to know what is happening to our society's most vulnerable citizens. Stay tuned for more info......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Come This Far By Faith: Mother of 37, Grandmother of over 50 Turns 80 Soon

DC Mayor Thinks Homeless Woman "CHOSE" To Die In Front Of Shelter

My Response To An On-line Article Disparaging My Homeless Advocacy